Argos File Operations to Shares
Requesting an Argos File Operations to Shares
Instructions for DEPARTMENTS / BUSINESS AREAS
- Submit a Footprints Ticket -
Subject/Desc ==> "Argos - File Operations (Name of Department)"
- Include the following information:
- Purpose / Reason for Request:
Path to shares drive/Argos (see note about folder below) - Example ==> \\shares\<your dept>\Argos (this is NOT your M Drive) Read Access / Write Access / Both
- We are limiting requests to Argos Shares Drives to one per Group to start.
- We recommend that a Folder be placed within your Shares Drive for "Argos".
You will need to put any documents to for Read access into this folder and have DataBlocks save Reports/Extracts to this same directory.
- You can have sub-folders under the "Argos" folder if you desire.
- Add your Supervisor for Approval
- Add the Shares Owner for Approval
Submit a separate Request to give the Evisions Service User (svc_evisionsMaps_adm) access to your Share Drive (Argos Folder) \\shares\<your dept>\Argos.
- (be sure to specify Read / Write / Both)
Instructions for UTS - Argos Admin
- Verify Supervisor and Data Share Owner approvals on Footprints Tickets (Argso and TSS/Shares)
- Verify Evisions Service User has access to Shares
- Add the File Operations to the Shares Path in MAPS
- Add a test file to the Test Dashboard to confirm access