This ReactivateNetID application is used by all previous faculty, staff and students. - i.e. those that were associated with the university (attended, graduated or left) - to reactivate their NetID’s to access transcripts, W2 information, pay stubs, etc.
Users have restricted access to OU services as outlined below.
Restricted access for Students:
Students that have attended Oakland University in the last 6 years will have access to NetID/email. Six years goes back from today's date.
If a student re-registers, full access is reinstated.
The restricted access allows previous students access to a limited set of services as outlined below:
University Google Email (Email only issued to students that have taken classes in last 6 years from today's date) (Otherwise only NetID is issued)
Restricted access for previous faculty/staff:
Faculty/Staff will have access to a NetID. Previous faculty/staff will have the ability to reactivate their NetID in order to view previous W2’s, pay stubs, etc.
No email is issued to previous faculty/staff unless you have been a student in last 6 years from today's date.
The restricted access allows previous faculty/staff access to a limited set of services as outlined below :
https://bfinssb.oakland.edu:8443/BannerGeneralSsb/ssb/general#/home (SAIL) (W2’s, Paystubs, etc)
To Reactivate the NetID:
Access the application from https://oakland.edu/reactivate.
- It requires that the applicant use the GrizzlyID (GID) and GrizzlyID Pin.
- The Grizzly pin can be reset using the link provided on the same page.
1. If the correct GID and GrizzlyID Pin are provided - the following screen will be displayed. Please ensure that the password provided meets the criteria specified.
2. For incorrect GID and pin information the following page will be displayed.
3. If the user NetId exists, the following message will be displayed.
Members will be able to immediately login to the sites listed above using their selected password.
For any issues, please contact the OU Help Desk at (248) 370-4357 or email them at [email protected] .