Prior to upgrading Argos, make a functional backup by launching the MAPS Configuration Tool, navigating to Server->Backups and clicking the Backup Now button.
Check For Available Updates
- From the MAPS Configuration Tool, click on the Check for Updates button in the lower-left corner.
- The Product Updater pop-up will appear and identify any available updates.
- If there are any license issues, you may get an error message in the top box.
- Likewise, if there are licensing issues, those products will NOT show in the Notification pop-up.
- From the previous step, click on the update(s) you wish to install.
- Click on Deactivate old versions.
Click on Get Updates - WARNING: This actually does the UPDATE!!!!
Note: As we learn more about the Evisions Argos product, these standards and best practices will grow and be revised to suit our environment more closely.