What do we need to look at?
- Check the "New" Tickets
- Check the "Request" Tickets
Things to check and change.
- check Ticket Summary. Update if needed.
- check Ticket Information. Update Category + Level 2 if needed.
- check Assigned (you may need to remove yourself if you are not part of the auto-assignment)
- before SAVING, check Staff Assigned / Send Email. If this is just an update, you can uncheck one (1) to all three (3) groups to NOT resend emails.
- if this ticket does NOT require any work by UTS/EA Team, you may be able to use an "Insert Quick Message" to provide instructions and mark ticket resolved.
- search for other tickets to see what Category / Level 2 was assigned.
- search for other tickets to see if a "standard" Description was used.
Description Naming Standards
SysApplication - Type - Description (Case#) (UserID) (**PersonWorking**) (mm/dd/yyyy)
Evisions9 (Argos / IntelleCheck / FormFusion )
Runner (RunnerEDQ / ClnAddr)
Optional fields -
- Case (Case#): from Ellucian from Evisions from Vendor
- User ID (UserID): (netid) - handy for security and follow-up
Person Assigned (**PersonWorking**) : may allow us to know if a Ticket is being worked (**Name**) (**Unassigned**)
- PROD Date (PROD mm/dd/yyyy): day to be moved, installed in PROD (for CM)
Banner - Issue - SZREXPG - Job Aborts (Case# 123456) (brown234) (**Unassigned**) Banner - Request - Update Users Banner - Data Fix - FTVFUND Banner9SS - Issue - Registration - Can't register for Class (**Unassigned**) Argos - Security - New Group of Users to Registrar Folder (brown234) (**Unassigned**) Banner - Upgrade - Banner Finance 9.x.y.z (07/04/2023) (**dngong**)