How to Clear Cache of OU MySAIL App
Clearing the cache of the OU MySAIL app depends on your type of mobile device. Below are instructions for Android and Apple devices.
1. Open the settings menu on your device.
2. Find the "Apps" button below the "Device" header in the settings menu. It will have the android robot next to it.
3. In the alphabetical list of apps that appears, find the "OU MySAIL" app button.
4. In the menu that opens, tap the "Storage" button just below the "Uninstall" and "Force Stop" buttons at the top.
5. In the menu that opens, tap the "Clear Cache" button.
To clear the cache, you will have to delete and reinstall the MySAIL app. Below are instructions on how to delete the app through the settings menu.
1. In the settings menu, tap "General" and then "Storage & iCloud Usage".
2. Next, under the header "Storage" tap "Manage Storage".
3. In the list of apps, tap the "OU MySAIL" app.
4. Finally you'll be taken to a menu with a "Delete App" option at the bottom.
After you delete the OU MySAIL app, be sure to reinstall, and the cache will be cleared.