ADMNET Password Help
- ADMNET accounts are also used logging into Windows computers and shares.
- You will no longer be able to reset your password within Windows using the Ctrl-Alt-Delete "Change a password" method.
- If Windows prompts you to reset your password, it is recommended to reset your password using the information below.
- If you get an error message stating something similar to "Invalid Credentials", then you most likely entered in the wrong password. You may need to reset your password to ensure that you are using the correct one.
- If you are a student, then you very likely have never set your ADMNET password.
- Faculty and Staff are required to change their ADMNET password every 6 months.
- Students are not currently required to change their ADMNET password.
How to Reset your ADMNET Password
Your ADMNET password can be reset here https://netid.oakland.edu, please note this utility will change your NetID, Google and ADMNET password to be the same password.
More information about passwords: https://www.oakland.edu/uts/common-good-core-resources/accounts/#passwords.
Comments or questions, please email [email protected]